Saturday, January 30, 2016

Keep on Trumpin

  KTT
KTT
I cannot wait until the Iowa Caucus on Monday. This is, perhaps, one of the most important elections in my life and the history of this country. 
Our country has lost almost all common sense and is on the "road to perdition."  We have lost our moral compass, our soul and our heart. The naysayers will challenge me, but tell me how what I say is not true when we have thousands of murders occurring in our cities each year that go almost unnoticed. Tell me how a moral country lets it's people live in poverty, lets it war veterans be homeless and vilifies anyone who dares speak out against the policies that have thrust our country into this downward spiral.
The media and both Democratic and Republican politicians launch a vicious smear campaign against a citizen running for president simply because they disagree with him. The rich elite threaten to leave the country if he, and yes, I am referring to Trump, wins the election.
They call him a racist, a Nazi,and an Islamaphobe because they disagree with him. We are told to "coexist" by these people but they do not practice it. 
I am not a Trump supporter, yet, but like many Americans, the more he is attacked and the more he fights back, the more I grow to like and support him.  I do not like how he says things sometimes, but I generally agree with his message. 
Yes, we should limit immigration from countries with known terrorist until we can do a better job of protecting our citizens from those who come here as refugees only to kill us. And, shove the Islamophobe rhetoric. I and millions of others have never uttered an ill-word against Muslims for decades.  I have attended a Muslim wedding, been friends and still am with Muslims and never considered they might want to kill Americans until they did; until Muslim countries openly declared "death to America."
Common sense dictates you mistrust those that want to kill you.  I am sure there were Germans who did not want to kill Americans living in the cities we bombed, but we bombed those cities anyway.  Same with Japan and now with Muslims.  Millions of Muslims worldwide believe it is acceptable to kill Americans and others. 
Millions of Muslims only want to come here for a better life. Too bad. The radical Islamist have ruined it for them. The safety of Americans must come first, this is just common sense and it is just.
So yes, Trump does say what I believe and the more you attack him the more you attack me and the more likely the enemy of my enemy becomes my candidate. 

4 comments:

  1. Kitt thanks for that info on this over here I didn't know about this or for got, what is getting easyer for me to do now days. I also am leaning for trump latley, but think Cruz will do fine. Can I say here , Batshit fuck you!! If not just let me know and I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flags here except Old Glory so post freely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know, is that if you had "Nuffin can stop hillary" as a twist on "dindu nuffin" I am very pleased.
    Maybe I'm giving you to much credit, with all due respect. But the terms
    Dindu Nuffin, gibsmedat, and my favorite alisnackbar are newer terms I absolutely adore. I believe they speak specifically to a culture and social group.
    And they generated a lot of hate mail from cj for using them in the past.
    I haven't been around the longest, but your the first I've seen make reference to it.
    Even if it's inadvertent, please continue. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell a lie - I just got lucky but glad I made you smile.

      Delete